Re: [OM] OT: G11 review [wasBefore you go, Moose ...]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: G11 review [wasBefore you go, Moose ...]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:56:04 -0600

> Or, as AG suggests (tongue in cheek), actual measurement with a meter ain't
> bad either except that it's difficult to do without a cooperating assistant.

My flash meter has three modes to it:  Ambient, Synced Flash and Non-Synced
Flash.  When I place it in the latter mode it starts monitoring the sensor
and waits for a flash to fire. This is a great way to work short-handed.

But there is nothing like a self-powered, voice-activated remote control.

AG