[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: rain, light and señoritas

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: rain, light and señoritas
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:27:06 -0500

I am always partial to  well composed peeling paint shots. Judicious
Moosterization can really make the texture pop.

Can't say I sympathize with your "winter" weather, as we just dug out
 from over a foot of snow--$100 plowing bill already. :-(   Your low
temperatures are much, much higher than our recent highs.  Glad you can
still bike especially given what images you captured.
Thanks for posting,

Mike

This week winter really hit Spain. No snow in Alicante, but it did get
cold
(daytime highs around 10C, nighttime lows 3-5C) and rainy. So I had to
make the
most of the windows of decent weather, and otherwise concentrate on
indoor
subjects like señoritas:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=319

Nathan