Re: [OM] Panasonic RW2 files, was Re: One bid wonder

Subject: Re: [OM] Panasonic RW2 files, was Re: One bid wonder
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:08:52 +0100
But they are supported in ufraw which also means the gimp.

http://ufraw.sourceforge.net/Cameras.html

But Like you I am becoming a slave to aperture which I am not sure is
healthy!

her programme like Silkypix or LightZone then import the resulting TIFF
files to Aperture. All my other files can be imported direct to Aperture.