Re: [OM] Why you should never point your 250/2.0 into the sun

Subject: Re: [OM] Why you should never point your 250/2.0 into the sun
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:17:02 -0000
But if you insist on pointing optical equipment at the sun, I can recommend
the products of Thousand Oaks Optical

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2y7cj

Their solar filter sheet material was perfect for the Tamron mirror lens
which I used on a 3Ti during the total solar eclipse in 2006. With plenty
left over for a DV camera and solar spectacles!

Piers