Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: rain, light and señoritas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: rain, light and señoritas
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 20:58:21 -0200
Yes, very serious fading - that's the reason for my intent to rescue them.
OTOH, there shouldn't be too much a difference between both shots, as
I very carefully followed the same workflow - and a very simple one.
Differences were, obviously, more on the side of the 'healing brush'
tool - the second one needed lots, because of large areas of sky, the
one with the buildings remained thicker, and any intent to use the
brush worsened the pattern, therefore you can still see a vertical
scratch down the _red_ zone of the rainbow (not the blue-green as said
before).
Finally, I got too tired to continue trying.

Then, I must say that when comparing the monitor view to the smallish
print I still have, colors are not too much off.
The sky was overexposed, therefore the thin emulsion. I was using a
linear pol. on the 21. Finally, the light does have a yellow hue (in
the print, in my memories ... ).

Thanks for looking and commenting, C.H.

:-)

Fernando.