Re: [OM] IMG: film stuff from the past couple of months

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: film stuff from the past couple of months
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 07:51:20 EST

In a message dated 12/25/2009 12:39:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As  always, comments and critique are welcome and  appreciated.

31 and 41 are my favorites.  Again, another glimpse of your part of  the
world.

I'm reminded of something in the Lenswork collection of Bill Jay's writings
 I mentioned a day or two ago.  He said something like, "All artist are
exhibitionist. Photographers are also voyeurs."  That probably isn't  exactly
correct, however it is close.  I know many of my images would fit  that
description and I invite others to join me in looking.

Bill Barber