Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: rain, light and señoritas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: rain, light and señoritas
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:48:56 -0200
LOL :-) - no problem here, I may send the neg to you by air-mail (took
three shots of it, I wanted the rainbow to fit into the 21mm FOV !).

There's another detail on why the yellow light: it was very windy, and
the whole atmosphere was damped by a fine drizzle or light fog. The
sun was setting at my left, and the whole scene glowed ... see, the
scene was so unusual that I risked my (then) only OM body, my recently
bought 21, and I even changed it to mount the 200 :-) - had to clean
anything after.

But you're right about the blue - yellow fading. On another frame, I
portrayed my wife holing our baby daughter under the rainbow. My
wife's teeth were (and still are) very white. I scanned that frame
only once, and had great trouble when scanning it, some two years ago,
- because her teeth showed yellow ! (then, I only had adobe gamma to
calibrate :-) ).

A very famous Greek philosopher once said that a rightful opinion
would most probably fall between two other possible rightful opinions
... <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symposium_%28Plato%29>

Fernando.