[OM] Getting my OM1 refurbished ?

Subject: [OM] Getting my OM1 refurbished ?
From: RumBoy <rumboy64@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 16:34:34 -0800
G'day guys and gals

I'm finally in a position to get my old OM1 some TLC.  Many years ago,
there was mentioned on this list somewhere or someone in the USA that
did OM camera cleanings and replacing foam seals, etc etc. If I recall
correctly, I think there was some modification one could get done to
adjust the battery connections, or something???? so the meter would be
correct with the current modern batteries voltage.

If anybody knows whom this is of which I speak, could you give me
their contact info.

Cheers

Chris.

Dilligas?