Re: [OM] Getting my OM1 refurbished ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Getting my OM1 refurbished ?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 09:54:20 -0600

> But you know how this creeps into anyone ...
> I looked at the 100/2 for some days telling myself I couldn't spend a
> single cent on zuiko-things until my 21/3,5 comes back from Camtech,
>
> And that why a 100mm, I don't do many portraits.

I have similar thoughts about my lowly 100 F2.8 lens. Granted, the 100 F2 is
nice (bloody great, actually), but I think the Zuiko engineers came up with
some really, really nice lenses through the years.  The Leica folks aren't
the only ones crooning about certain ultra-fine optics.

However.....just one lens more...

AG