Re: [OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter EOS-OM
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:14:03 +0100
I have since read that this may be a common problem (These adapters have
no where near the quality of the olympus 4 thirds to OM adapters),
does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can take up the play I
guess a very thin shim but I have no idea how to make one, I could keep
buying cheap adapters I suppose until I find one that fits and then move
the chip over to it.