[OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter

Subject: [OM] New Digital Back - How much play should there be in the adapter
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:58:09 -0500
Haven't noticed much play with the Cameraquest adapter.  Of the
knockoffs, Happypagehk's are among  the best.  The chip is easier to
program.
He uses higher quality 2 piece adapters but they are not perfect in QA.
 He seems to be a good egg--perhaps contact him.

I will have Rudolf chip (V.5) my Cameraquest adapter when I see a lull
in needing it which is soon.

http://tinyurl.com/ydnjd5x

I had  sent Jeff K my Cameraquest adapter to compare to his other
versions---he has several flavors and could comment directly.

Mike