Re: [OM] Really wide medium format

Subject: Re: [OM] Really wide medium format
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:59:37 -0500
I went thru several install/uninstall (pull my hair out) cycles with
silverfast during the first few months with my V700. I just couldn't get
past the interface. "rather non-intuitive" is very generous.

I just use epsonscan to scan raw and edit from there. The epsonscan
color control is ok but is difficult to work with given the tiny
controls and preview image size. Much easier to edit in an editor.

I've also used vuescan but prefer epsonscan as it's much simpler.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)