Re: [OM] Seen from the kitchen window

Subject: Re: [OM] Seen from the kitchen window
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:04:05 -0600
Hi Candace,
According to the EXIF it was 283mm, so the lens was racked out.  No
special prowess involved, just a lucky location and absolute
dependence upon the AF.  I had the camera on a tripod, but loose so
that I had the ability to pan up and down and sideways.  The TC slows
down AF a mite, and the 50-200 is the older one, though it focuses
much faster and more accurately with the E-3 than with any of my other
bodies.  I kept IS on -- maybe I shouldn't have -- though it would not
have been a factor since I used ISO 800 to get an appropriate shutter
speed for the subject.

Thanks for your comments.
Joel W.