Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:43:29 -0500
Just a guess but, since the statement says "not optimum" I also would go
with no DVI.  But it seems a bit extreme to hit you with that every time
it boots up.

As to FastStone viewer I haven't a clue what's going on.  But I would
consider it an interesting experiment to feed it an image small enough
that it can easily be displayed with 1:1 pixel mapping.  That way it has
to do no diddling with the size.  The question is... does it still do
stretched verticals?

Chuck Norcutt