Re: [OM] Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 19:00:17 +1100
Gawd this is tedious.
In my experience, Macs are for people who want to get on with it and
PC's for people who want to look under the hood first.
That may account for some of the impenetrable discussions found here
from time to time.
Not saying that one's better than the other - whatever floats your boat.
I'm right brained and don't care how long my cables should be.
It's not a camera.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx