Re: [OM] Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:59:16 +0000
Hmm,  there seems to be a little over-reacting going on here, Moose, and your
language is intemperate.

There was no proselytising (it takes me ages to type that, so just as well); my
post was in reaction to yet another question (reasonably asked, of course, by
Joel) about Winders stuff: how to get the best out of a digital monitor
connected to a 'pooter without a DVI card.  Well a Mac is a solution to that
issue, not to your use of computers; you weren't asking the question.

If my response sounds like proselytising I feel you are being over-sensitive.

Chris