Re: [OM] OT Ricoh, was Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Ricoh, was Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:36:17 +0000
Thanks, chum.  That's enough of a summary for me.

That bit about the focus ring is an interesting one.  It must take a good deal
of research and engineering cleverness to get that sort of feel and feedback
right.  It's a similar problem with cars and aircraft controls: what makes for
the most effective use of a control.

But you didn't mention Macs once ...

Chris
:-)