Re: [OM] Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:09:16 -0600
Chris wrote:
>I'll try to choose more appropriate occasions for mentioning Macs, but I
claim the right to do so in the future ... :-)

That's OK, Chris. I've recently learned that my mentioning film, digital,
photoshop, lightroom, lens colors and camera brands is offensive to some, so
I'm trying to figure out what to write that won't be inappropriate. I wanted
to say something about my current darkroom work, but just like the Mac,
that's off limits too.

AG or Blacknosed Schnozz--whichever is fine