Re: [OM] For the cake

Subject: Re: [OM] For the cake
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:55:45 -0700
Jim, Charlie, Chris, and Joel,

Thank you for looking and commenting!
I was wanting her to face the window a bit more, but she seemed intent
on looking away from it. It would have been a better angle for her face.

Charlie, my daughter has asked for that Bitty Baby for almost 2 years
now...so this year Santa decided she must be serious about it. :-)
How long has your daughter has hers? I am hoping ours becomes a well
loved and played with toy.

Joel, hormones...OMG! We've already hit some kind of hormonal step here,
as it is just as easy for her to break into song and dance, as it is to
erupt into gales of giggles, or dissolve in a torrent of tears. I am not
looking forward so much to the age of what...12? Yikes! Girls!!

Candace