Re: [OM] OT - Maxwell Smart

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Maxwell Smart
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 01:48:34 -0200
Hic ! :-)
Sorry, its one hour and forty five minutes past 2010 here, Moose.

The ritual familiar 'asado' (bbq) and red wine has just finished,
fortunately I don't have to drive anywhere.

Answer to your question: no, absolutely. The refused files were all
from .flac files I had made myself and backuped on DVD previously.
DVD > C > H.

Right now reformatting the WD is almost finished.

Tomorrow I'll remove Maxwell Smart - at this very moment, I can hardly
type without typos :-) - it's energy saving time, 2010 started one
hour earlier. This is real nonsense, or so it seems to me: 2010 one
hour earlier .... mmmmmmmmmmm-

:-)

Fernando