Re: [OM] Happy New Year!

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy New Year!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 21:56:33 -0800
Russ Butler wrote:
> John Hudson wrote:
>
>> Here's a shot of our two grand daughters taken on 26 December.
>>
>> http://www.johnhudsonphoto.com/MARY/200912/JC260307.jpg

Lovely!

My granddaughters are already past that stage of cute. The advantage of
having children far apart is that I an reasonably expect more in the not
too distant future.

In the mean time, Unka Moose can visit with friend's little kids and
have them visit him. Liam can now say Moose! Moose! when running over
and Rachael can hold a conversation. That reminds me, I need to process
and post a few images from last weeks visit. Didn't feel like taking any
today. Sometimes it's not about pictures. :-)

Moose