Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT PC computers

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT PC computers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 18:02:29 -0500
Did you per chance empty the recycle bin?  But default the recycle bin
is allocated 10% of the disk space.  For your 40GB drive emptying the
recycle bin would free 4GB of space.  Add a couple of very large files
(which, at 700MB, are probably too large to go into the recycle bin) and
you're at roughly the number you report.

Chuck Norcutt