Re: [OM] So good, I bought it twice.

Subject: Re: [OM] So good, I bought it twice.
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:04:31 EST

In a message dated 1/4/2010 2:05:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

did you  get the vent's light trap trapping?

Yes, the vent was actually pretty easy.  The problem I am resolving
current revolves (not literally) around the replacement of all the interior
doors
in my house.  The first new one to go in will be the darkroom door at
which point I can install the seal I've purchased for it.

Inquiring minds may want to know about the doors.  Short version is  the
contractor built us a good house and installed really crappy doors that did
not meet the architectural specifications for the job.  What was specified
was a middle quality door and what was installed would not meet the standards
 for an economy grade door. All of them exhibited significant  visible
manufacturing flaws when installed.  Sure glad I don't have a  charge on about
this year long battle.

That will soon be resolved and I've only lost about a years worth of
darkroom time.  Oh, well . . .

Bill Barber