[OM] Cheap T20 flash power for Oly DSLRs?

Subject: [OM] Cheap T20 flash power for Oly DSLRs?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 06:10:08 -0500
I just happened to spot this today when browsing some Adorama ads.
<http://www.adorama.com/CU20AFO.html?emailprice=t&utm_source=ET&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=EmailWS010410>
I noticed the "Cullmann" name (Walt's favorite tripod and QR folks) and
never realized that they were into such things as flash units.

At guide number 20 meters it's not terribly powerful (same as the OM
T20) but, if it works OK (and who  knows if it does), it's hard to beat
the price of $35 for a TTL flash.

There's no mention of manual mode so I have no use for it whatsoever but
maybe somebody does.

Dr. Flash