Re: [OM] OT - Help with GPS navigation on Nokia N82

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Help with GPS navigation on Nokia N82
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:51:19 +0000
Dave

I applaud you your independence :-)

I should have included in my (mild) rant that I love a gadget.  I infuriate my
wife by my use of my iPhone's GPS when we are out for a simple walk, and I have
used all manner of navigation systems in aircraft to keep me honest, or from
looking foolish :-).

A friend who is a doctor uses his to find patients quickly; that's a fair
reason for having one, but it doesn't work very well, and it could be really
distracting for the driver.

I hope that your mobile works OK.

Chris