Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2009: two Seville señoritas

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/12/2009: two Seville señoritas
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 09:17:00 -0700
Hi Nathan,

It's always fun to see your PAD images, although I often don't get a
chance to comment.
Thanks to the two latest food images, I am now starving!! :-)
But I have to tell you that I really like your Harbour kitty shot here:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#746548621_zhZw6
I enjoy all the contrasting colors and textures, but the cat is
classic...looks like he's screaming at you to "get off my pier"!

Candace &