Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:32:26 -0600
 What was incredible, though, was six months later, the
> vegan-syndrome kicked in and when I returned, it was like a Baptist
> Social.
> The "Granola Heads" ruled.

I'm reminded of a story told me by a nusician/commediian friend in Las
Vegas. A well known loca musician had finally kicked the habit, thanks to a
wierd religion. "Yeah, man," the guy says, "Every morning we go out into the
desert where we pray and meditate for eight hours." My friend replies,
"Can't you see? It's just the same tune in another key."

Bill pearce