[OM] Fox Terrierorists: was Christmas lunch

Subject: [OM] Fox Terrierorists: was Christmas lunch
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 17:36:41 +1100
Polly was spayed at 6 months.
I'm now quite depressed.
Was that a live lizard?  :-)
We have rats, not mice. I think the Kookaburras eat the mice (and
lizards).
She's very, very interested but they're a bit too smart for her.
Saved from a bat?! Oh yes, great big vicious things they are!
Aren't they protected species around there?
I must put up a bat box.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx