Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:20:01 +0000
Thanks, Andrew.

At a glance I should say that the distortion on the 20mm is similar to that on
the LX3 at 24mm (35mm equiv).

I had a look at the E-P1 in Cambridge yesterday (Cambridge is gorgeous when
there are no tourists or Christmas shoppers ;-)) and I was not impressed with
the display.  The icons have a sort of shadow, presumably because of the low
resolution.

I have just bid on a GF-1 with 20mm; at least the software will remove the
distortion ... :-)

Have fun with yours.

Chris