Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 08:21:55 -0500
I am amazed Baker is still breathing. I hope Joe Walsh can hang on.
Stevie Nicks said they used to do so much blow together that she knew it
would eventually kill both of them.

I came to the conclusion that Walsh had become my favorite rock
guitarist.  Though not producing like he used to, and not touring on his
own due to "Eagle-ization", his past catalog (going back 40 years) and
live performances really make my day.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com