Re: [OM] OMG! (not OM-G)

Subject: Re: [OM] OMG! (not OM-G)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 09:00:47 -0500
I am a horror movie fan but NOT of what they now call "torture-porn"
(Saw, Hostel).  Good training though if you want to work for Haliburton
"oh yeah, torture's okay, I saw it in the movies".   They don't seem to
make regular horror films anymore.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com