Re: [OM] So good, I bought it twice.

Subject: Re: [OM] So good, I bought it twice.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 14:54:21 -0500
It's not only less aggravating but cheaper to let someone else do it.  I
  once tried Adorama a couple of years ago but wasn't happy with the
result.  I now think it was me and not them.  I tried them again
recently and used their paper profiles.  This time (after I did my own
piece correctly) I was very pleased with the results and at a very
attractive price.  Just don't expect overnight turnaround, especially
near Christmas.

Chuck Norcutt