Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:51:57 +1100
B&H and KEH will ship to just about anywhere. Adorama will not, at
least from its ebay listings. Amazon will not ship anything but books
and DVD's to Aus/NZ.  Newegg is unknown here.  That's why I've
occasionally imposed on the kindness of list members in the US to
tranship.
The Amazon one is particularly annoying.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx