Re: [OM] Fre image recovery software from Lexar

Subject: Re: [OM] Fre image recovery software from Lexar
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:10:20 +1100
What for you use so many? Do you know how they persuade them to fail?
And if you want to buy bulk Sandisk - I have a local source!
That friend told me recently of a market for low capacity CF cards -
really low. He sold a box full of 32mB and smaller to a sewing club.
Apparently they have machines that store embroidery patterns on CF's
and they hate large cards because the machine searches the whole card
before starting. It occurs to me that small capacity 1gig and smaller
cards can be quite handy for things like digital picture frame
collections/sets and they're getting hard to find.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx