Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 08:58:53 -0500
I think Newegg grew out of the defunct Egghead Software company.  There
was a brick and mortar Egghead store nearby on Route 110 (this was
probably in the early 90's).  Egghead went bankrupt, store turned into a
Dell dealer.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com