Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:16:36 -0600

> If the sharpness of the image was dependent upon the photog's reliance upon
> "Stabilization" I would be looking for another photographer ! Heck, I've
> got
> tack sharp film camera images hand held wide open at 1/2 second !

Well, I'll say that I've been able to handhold the E-1 to far lower shutter
speeds than I've ever been able to get away with when shooting film. No
stabilization, just an exceptionally smooth shutter combined with mass and
outstanding ergonomics.

However,

An OM body, equipped with the MD2 and 35-80 F2.8 gets pretty close too. Mass
rules.

AG