Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:57:34 -0600
John,

For occasional archiving, I use bare hard drives ( actually in a padded
rubber frame ) with Newertechnology USB 2.0 Universal Drive Adapter.  Their
cables allow almost any hard drive to be used for external backup.  Amazon
has this for around $31, other sources even cheaper. No enclosure, so I keep
them in a well marked box for protection.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA