Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:30:39 +1100
That was most interesting/useful. I like the 850/900 and LOVE the
Zeiss 24-70mm. (Best standard zoom I've ever used).
Shot the 850 recently but got the dynamic range setting wrong in hard
sunlight - it has five steps.
Not quite sure why - in what circumstances do you want reduced dynamic
range and does increasing it compromise the image in some way?
Couldn't find an answer to that one.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx