Re: [OM] Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:41:55 +1100
I am surprised! You mean, the cigar shot?
There are some excellent 'reportage' shots there - the middle aged guy
at the bar looking at the young women (Sony) and the D700 shot of the
couple witht he older, seted woman on the other side of the flower
stand. These wouldn't interest the happy couple much I suspect but
they are really nice shots. I can't imagine any couple being unhappy
with the golf course at sunset shot!
Handheld at 1/2 sec? - right, try that for a grab shot with a Nikon
D3x, 24-70mm and an SB900 on top. That's 3.5kg (7.5lb). Good luck. :-)
Even witht he M9 that'd be a struggle and in his game, consistent and
reliable results with minimum effort are the key.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx