Re: [OM] Some snow in England

Subject: Re: [OM] Some snow in England
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 07:11:44 -0700
Hi Chris,

I like the one of Julia, it has a painterly Christmas card type feel to it.
And the one at the very end with the snow, tree, and blue sky.
Our snow is still on the ground here, it has stayed so cold that
everyone's yards are still completely covered with at least a foot of
snow from the snow storm way back on Dec. 8th, 09.
Usually our snow melts off in a couple of days, if not hours. So, as you
can imagine, it looks very dirty around here....month old snow.
Enjoy the fresh beauty of yours!

Candace