Re: [OM] Have I mentioned lately?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have I mentioned lately?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 07:07:47 -0500
Much too expensive for my friend (double her budget with an IS lens) but
certainly a very nice piece of gear.  I was very surprised that Canon
gave a small sensor camera a single digit model number.  But, unlike the
5D and 5D Mk II the 7D has environmental seals.  That must imply some
new, short focal length lenses coming since, so far, only full frame "L"
lenses have environmental seals.

Chuck Norcutt