[OM] [very OT] foot work

Subject: [OM] [very OT] foot work
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:00:46 -0400

      Take a time out .....

                  HOW  SMART  IS  YOUR  RIGHT  FOOT?

                                This is hysterical. You have to try this. It
is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot
handle.

                                                        HOW  SMART  IS  YOUR
RIGHT  FOOT?

                    You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could
not believe this!!!
                  It is from an orthopaedic surgeon................This will
boggle your mind
                  and it will keep you trying over and over again to see if
you can outsmart
                  your foot, but, you can't. It's pre-programmed in your
brain!

                      1). Without anyone watching you (they will think you
are GOOFY....) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer,
lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

                      2). Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the
air with your right hand.

                                   Your foot will change direction.

told you so!!!

                  And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both
know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it
again, if you've not already done so.

database 4765 (20100112) __________

http://www.eset.com