Re: [OM] foggy trees

Subject: Re: [OM] foggy trees
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 02:31:24 -0800
Martyn Smoothy wrote:
> Like them both but prefer 18.
> Thought this might work in B&W so did a conversion (hope you don't mind, but
> if you do just say & I'll remove it)
> - http://archaeoimages.com/tmp/temp_files.html

I'm not sure what you intended with this conversion. It's gone from very
smooth and soft to grainy and edgy.  Like a different intent in mood -
the fog of the title is mostly gone. Not necessarily wrong, but it seems
much more than a simple conversion to B&W.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Mike/foggytree0518.htm>

I think it works as a simple conversion with the same mood as the
original, but personally prefer the very low key color version.

Moose