Re: [OM] My new Pen

Subject: Re: [OM] My new Pen
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:08:08 -0700
Andrew, thank you for posting the link. I very, very much like Cafe 1,
Moosed or unMoosed. An image that one can truly sit and look at.
I mean, I *really* like it.
It reminds me of many puzzles that I enjoy doing, busy, but in a thought
provoking and quite interesting way.
I have to say, that I am curious about this image in color. Not that I
think color would make it better, it might, in fact, not be nearly as
interesting...but all the busyness makes my mind wonder and imagine all
the colors that could be happening here. (Again, the puzzle reminder
provokes that curiosity).
Thank you for sharing it!

Candace