Re: [OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees

Subject: Re: [OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:35:06 +0000
I'm not sure what that analogy means, Joel.  I've re-read what I wrote and then
read this latest passage of yours and I'm lost.

So, I shall go and make some photos tomorrow with my E-3: some jpgs with
gradation set to, say, Vivid, and some RAWs with the same setting, then some
RAWs with Neutral.  I'll then import them to Aperture and see if there is a
difference.

Chris