[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: Los Reyes Magos

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: Los Reyes Magos
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:41:23 +0100
With this set, I begin my 10th year of posting weekly pictures. The first week
of 2010 is heavily centred on the seaside, both strolls on the beach and the
arrival of the Three Kings in the harbour of El Campello. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=331

In terms of equipment, this is probably my most varied set in a long time. To
produce these 17 pictures, I used 4 different cameras, both film and digital.

As always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu