[OM] [OT] leica M 50mm lens wanted

Subject: [OM] [OT] leica M 50mm lens wanted
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:41:17 -0500
Sound like the lens would be a prime candidate for "ghosting" or
veiling flare, as properly termed by Andrew, with a reflective MFT
sensor.
Large highly curved rear elements seem to make the issue much
worse--reported that it does improve with stopping down.  I think this
can even be a problem
on film in some circumstances.

Mike