Re: [OM] Pen Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen Flash
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:38:21 +0000
You beat me to it, Andrew.  My GF-1 arrived on Friday (had to bike off the Post
Office to collect it, most excited I was) and I have tried it with my FL-36.
Apart from the fact that the flash sets 17mm when I have the 20mm fitted, all
is well and exposure is spot on.

I bought the FL-20 a few years ago to fit to my E-1 but I haven't used it for a
while.  Amazon UK sells the FL-20 for £90, but there's a chap selling one new
for £76 as well.

Chris