Re: [OM] My new Pen

Subject: Re: [OM] My new Pen
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:34:29 +1100
Thanks Candace. I like it too and I'm glad that some here agreed.
It's a bit too busy in colour - the cafe is festooned with bright
'stuff' - pretty and fun but the coffee is weak. I'll try and post an
image link but I have a 5 million images to process at the moment!
Groan.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx