Re: [OM] PAW: Weeks 1 & 2 - Phx

Subject: Re: [OM] PAW: Weeks 1 & 2 - Phx
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 21:05:04 -0800
philippe.amard wrote:
> I've finally managed to edit some images taken since the year began.
>
> PAW 01s were shot with the L1,
>
> The other pictures in the file using G; some duplicates, BW - Colour, as I am
> sometimes undecided.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2010/

Some nice stuff there. My favorite has to be "to Jacques Tati", which
should to be in color, like "Playtime".

The snow scenes see to me unnecessarily dim, with the top third or so of
the histogram empty.

I like 228. Is that a canal boat in the background?
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Amard/Companionship.htm>

233 might look good treated like 228, but the posted version has too
visible halos from sharpening or whatever.

Goose Flesh is pretty nice as composition, but a bit flat and with bokeh
too busy for my taste.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Amard/GooseFlesh.htm>

Moose